News - 2010
Main content start
- Center for Bioinspired Engineering goes online.
- Dr. McKeon and the group ran some visualizations of flow over the new World Cup soccer ball, the Jabulani, and received wide press coverage (e.g. 1).
- Congratulations to Drs. Adam Norman and Dennice Gayme on their graduation.
- At the 2010 GALCIT Awards Ceremony Adam Norman won the Donald Coles Prize for the best design of an experiment and Jeff LeHew won the Charles D. Babcock Award for Teaching for his TA efforts in Ae104. Congratulations!
- Dr. McKeon attended the Presidential Early Career Awards for Scientists and Engineers Ceremony in Washington, D.C. See photos of her receiving the award and meeting the President here and press releases from the White House and AFOSR