News - 2012
Main content start
- Dr. McKeon was elected to the Executive Committee of the APS Division of Fluid Dynamics.
- Congratulations to Dr. Jean-Loup Bourguingnon on his successful defense of his thesis.
- Congratulations to Subrahmanyam who has been awarded a Resnick Fellowship.
- Today Dr. McKeon presents the Applied Mathematics Colloquium, 4pm in 105 Annenberg, her talk is entitled "Deconstructing (and Reconstructing) Wall Turbulence: A Systems Approach"
- Today Dr. McKeon delivered the Frosh Camp "Science Talk" to the incoming year of Caltech Undergraduates.
- Congratulations to Dr. Ian Jacobi for successfully defending his thesis.
- Congratulations to Dr. Jeff Lehew who collected his PhD at Caltech's Commencement ceremony.
- Professor McKeon delivered today's Watson Lecture, entitled "Taming Turbulence". The lecture may be downloaded in HD from Caltech's iTunesU site.